PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE
If you are experiencing trouble checking your BowieNet email using a POP3 email client. (ex: Eudora, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc...)
There are a few things you'll need to adjust in your client settings to properly log in and access your new and improved BowieNet Email.
- Set your INCOMING MAIL SERVER to: pop3.davidbowie.com
- Set your OUTGOING MAIL SERVER to: smtp.davidbowie.com
- Set your USERNAME to: email@example.com (you MUST enter your full email address including the "@davidbowie.com" for the system to authenticate you.)
- Set your PASSWORD to the same password you had before the upgrade. (IMPORTANT NOTE: If your password had capital letters in it before, it NO LONGER has the capital letters as we have diabled case sensitivity on this new system. For example, if your password used to be "BowieNetRulez" it would now be "bowienetrulez". If you have just recently become a member since July 1st, enter your password exaclty as you did when you first chose it.)
- All other configuration information will remain the same.