Pray and the 'Heathen' site will appear...
Boy, have we got some good stuff for you? The BowieNet design team have been extremely busy, and they've created a special area of BowieNet dedicated to 'Heathen', and all of its associated spin-offs, for your enjoyment.
The 'Heathen' area contains all sorts of goodies, including: 'Heathen' online ordering, 'Heathen' Competitions, ten different 'Heathen' Wallpapers, 'Heathen' News and 'Heathen' Tour News...with more stuff on the way, such as a 'Heathen' promotional film, a 'Heathen' Media Player and a 'Secret' area, which is as much a mystery to me as it is to you.
You can now pre-order all of the different formats of 'Heathen' via a link to the BowieNet Store, including:
- Limited edition CD digi-pack with 4-track bonus CD (including; 'Sunday' (Moby remix), 'A Better Future' (Air remix), 'Conversation Piece' (From unreleased "Toy" album) and re-recorded version of 'Panic In Detroit' from 1979).
- Limited edition CD in unique twelve inch packaging.
- Vinyl edition (as promised by David), and, of course, the regular CD.
When you purchase 'Heathen' via the BowieNet Store between now and June 7th you will receive:
- 10 per cent off of all subsequent purchases in the official BowieNet store for the month of July
- A limited edition 'Heathen' button, while supplies last
- Free trial access to BowieNet for the month of July
- Automatic contest entry in which:
- 20 people win official Heathen promotional posters
- 15 people win Ziggy Stardust 2002 Posters
- 10 people win limited edition davidbowie.com tee-shirts
- 5 people win Ziggy Stardust 2002 Signed and Numbered Lithographs
- 4 people win XM Radio satellite receiver/subscription packages
- GRAND PRIZE: One winner gets four PRIME tickets to any stop on the AREA 2 tour - North America or Europe and a signed limited edition Heathen CD.
Click on either of the images above to take you to the 'Heathen' area now.