As we near the launch of the "Kick Out the Jammies" station of BowieRadio, once again we need to enlist your help. As you undoubtedly remember, this fun station inspired by little Alex will feature music for kids as selected by David Bowie and BowieNetters around the globe.
We turned to Bowienetters for the station name, and now you have a shot at designing the actual radio interface itself! Designers who are interested in participating should e-mail their designs to Saint Alphonzo by Wednesday, June 6th. The winner will be picked by a panel including David Bowie, and will be announced shortly thereafter. The winner will of course be credited on the radio page and will also win a special prize (to be announced). Oh, and we have not forgotten about the prizes for coming up with the station name, either. It turned out to be somewhat of a hybrid in the end, but winners in that category will also be announced at the time of launch.
Please use the following guidelines for submissions:
- 1) Designs should be 300 x 148 pixels (give or take a few pixels)
2) Designs should be under 400k
3) Please submit designs in JPG format OR
4) Use of Flash is okay - send SWF
5) No more than three submissions per person, please
6) A mind is like a parachute; it only works when it is open!