"This one is so easy that we haven't even bothered with extra clues."
OK OK...It's easy when you know I guess. While at least 70% of you are guessing correctly the song that Don Atkins has illustrated with the picture above, I think the other 30% need a little extra help. Plus it gives me a chance to use the absolutely ridiculous picture below for an extra clue from the same song.
If you really feel you can stomach any more of the creature above, simply click on it to go to the full length pin-up from 'Baby' Stephen King's book of Exotic Birds, in which Stephen admits that he actually dated above pink lady for almost four days. Go to Monday's news page (11/06/00 NEWS: IT'S THE FIRST MONDAY OF THE MONTH...GUESS THE LYRIC TIME!) if you missed the original competition.
Total Blam Blam - (European Correspondent)